Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meeting: Mar 14th: Microsoft Web with Mike Minutillo

I'm not sure I can really ask anyone else to follow on from Udi's excellent presentation last month so this month you get me. Last year, just before Christmas, I was lucky enough to be invited to help Jon Galloway run a couple of WebCamp events in Singapore and Bangkok. On the day we covered WebForms (no really), MVC4, WebAPI, SignalR, Facebook/Twitter/Google Integration, jQuery, building apps for Office and more. This will be a pretty high level session discussing some of these building blocks and tools. If we're really lucky and my Azure trial is still active and the wifi password I have works we can even push to the cloud!

What: Microsoft Web with Mike Minutillo
When: Thursday 14th March, 5:30pm -> 7pm
Where: Enex 100 Seminar Room, Level 3, 100 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Cost: Free. All welcome.

A few things to note. 
  1. We are back at Enex this month. A huge thanks to the Sean and the rest of the BankWest folks who organized a room last month for Udi's presentation.
  2. The date is the second Thursday of the month. These dates keep sneaking up on me.
Hope to see you there. Don't forget to print this out and hang it on your scrum-board (or whatever a "lean" board is called). Remind your colleagues each day in the stand-up and I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment